We rate fufu to help everyone know more about fufu. At the GrubKitchen we get plenty of fufu options and we rate them according to the criteria listed below.
Plantain fufu is very enjoyable among the West Africans and Spanish communities.
Unripe green plantain makes for some good plantain fufu.
- 2 Unriped green plantain
- 1/2 Cup Cold water
- Use a knife and Peel the plantain skin and cut it into small pieces
- Add cut plantain pieces into blender or processor and add water
- Use pulse speed to remove any lumps – avoid puree mixture, use low speed setting
- Blend mixture until a smooth texture
- Pour the batter into a pot and cook on a medium heat stirring constantly until a stretchy and dough-like consistency is formed.
- Wooden spoon
- Blender or Processor
- Mixing bowl